Wednesday 4 May 2011

Alison Hughes AMH Style. Let me introduce myself:

I am a self-professed fashion addict.  Clothing, magazines, fashion shows, books, you name it, I love it. So what better way to get help and work through my issues?  Open a clothing store that offers the best in quality and trendy items at affordable prices!  

For as long as I can remember I have been helping friends clean out their closets, pull together outfits and shop for their ideal look. What I enjoy most is helping people solve their fashion dilemmas by finding style solutions.  

I am so proud and excited to invite you to come and visit me and my amazing team at AMH Style.  Sign up for our workshops, follow us for fabulous fashion advice or just come shop with us.  We look forward to seeing  you!

No comments:

Post a Comment